Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Announcement - Finland Bound!



March 6, 2019


Dear Students, Parents, and Guardians,

I have good news to share; I received a Fulbright grant!

I am one of ten US K-12 administrators, out of more than 70 applicants, selected to go to Finland for 10 days!  I am away March 6-16.  I am part of the inaugural group for the Fulbright Leaders for Global Scholars Program! We get to learn and share best educational practices with colleagues in high performing education systems and then I will return to GBCS to share what I’ve learned.  I’m going to Finland!!!

I will try to share updates during my journey on the Greater Brunswick Charter School Facebook page and website.  I will also attempt to connect with some of our classrooms using “Google Meeting,” video chatting on the Smartboards in class. 





If you’d like to see what I’ll be doing, this is the itinerary: 
http://www.fulbright.fi/en/FulbrightLGS-ProgramInfo


All the best,

Vanessa Jones
Education Director
vanessa.jones@greaterbrunswick.org

No comments:

Post a Comment